Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wedding bells were ringing!

April 25, 2009 was completely and utterly the best day of my life. So crazy and so busy and so emotional and so wonderful! Mark and I had been dating (yes, off and on, but let's focus on the positive now) and known each other for about two and a half years before getting married. He was and is my absolute best friend. I'm so glad to be his forever. I can't imagine a better forever. So, the day began with the most beautiful temple experience where we were sealed together for all time. I have such fond memories of being caught up in my emotions and just knowing that we were making the best choice to be married. I was so happy! We were so grateful to have so many of our family members and friends be able to be with us throughout that day. We truly are blessed!

Note: These are just the pictures from our camera. These are not the official photographer pictures. I have to admit that I'm still working on picking out my favorites. Perhaps another post sometime?

The first picture (from our personal camera at least) of the married couple.


Awkwardly having our picture taken five million times and not sure what to do next (but loving it all).


Married kisses are so wonderful.


The day of our wedding brought crazy weather. We went through almost every type of weather possibly throughout the course of the day. There was sunny weather with limited clouds, cloudy weather (good for our pictures, but a bit chilly), sprinkles, downpours (thankfully we were at the luncheon), and even hail/light snow! Here's the Provo Temple with some of the crazy weather during our pictures.


Thankfully our family and friends put up with the weather and we were so careful with my dress that it still looks just as good as new.


Such a cute husband!


Some of the Abbott friends/family who were able to come. We were so grateful that it worked out to have so many of them there for the day!


The Abbott family members who were able to come to Utah for the wedding.


The Wadsworth kids, complete with lots of new brother-in-laws.


I cannot get enough of this face.


A picture for the ages of Mark and his mom. We love our Abby!!


Wadsworth gals


Abbott gals

No comments:

Post a Comment