Sunday, March 21, 2010

Reminiscing...

I'm trying to get caught up on this blog. I really want to have all our many adventures and excitement in life to be on here. Mostly because I don't keep a good journal and I want to remember everything! And then our family and friends who care to know can see how life has gone. And someday in the future our kids and grandkids can read about us and know how cool we were. So, I'm going to be working on that... I'm really really really far behind honestly.

So, a few memories from right after getting married (yes, which was almost a year ago)...

A puzzle that I completed (Mark doesn't like puzzles as much and wanted to put only the last piece in, but in the end he let me do it). And yes, the picture is sideways for some reason.


Part of the problem with doing my puzzles though, is that we only have room for them on our coffee table, which in the beginning was our only table. So we would just put our food over the semi-completed puzzle and eat away. Honestly, even after getting our kitchen table, we still usually eat dinners out in the front room on the coffee table.


Before we had a microwave, we most definitely missed it. Who knew a microwave could be so necessary? We had to get used to using our stove or oven to reheat things, which was sometimes really awkward, as in this case where Mark was reheating apple crisp over the stove with our baby pan. Didn't work great, but it was something at least!


The setting up of our big fans. We now have two of them and sure hope they will help out again this summer. Our apartment gets so warm! Mark is so stinkin' handsome. Love him!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are seriously such a cute couple! Stop making it looks so easy :P

    ReplyDelete