Thursday, November 11, 2010

Disney Magic 2010

During 2010 we were able to be part of the "Give a Day, Get a Day" Disney put on. We gave service by making 2 fleece blankets each to donate and got free tickets to Disneyland! I love going to Disneyland with Mark, who makes everything so fun and who knows all the ins and outs of the park. We even brought our own yummiest sandwiches ever for lunch.


Mark knows all about how to use the fast pass appropriately. We had so many for the day!


Posing outside California Adventure.


We really enjoyed having Mark's brother Tyler hang out with us for part of our day.


Tyler was so hungry that he bought the hugest thing of sourdough bread and basically ate all of it in about five minutes. Massive amounts of bread.


Great picture of Tyler and me.


Mark and I wandering over to California Adventure to see the new World of Color show, which was seriously amazing!! I'm sad we didn't get any pictures of the show, but we were too enthralled to even think about it. So cool.


Last year we went to Disneyland on Mark's birthday and got him a funnel cake right as the park was closing. Mark loves funnel cakes and I wanted to make sure he got some sort of treat on his birthday. Unfortunately, I forgot to take any pictures of it and I wished I had. We had to recreate the event and take pictures again. Such a yummy tradition and so fun to be out in the park at night with very few people around.


Great day baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment