Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Go Time...

So this is Heather's husband Mark giving his shot at the blog. I prefer to think of it as a guest spot, you know, like someone that comes on every once in a while (months, years,...) and wows the crowd. So I'll keep it simple, to make sure that it won't be hard to out do myself next time. Let me just say that I have the bestest wife and I love her very much. Now, time for some predictions. The Lakers will beat the Rockets in Game 7, the Nuggets in six games, and the Cavs in an insane Game 7. Harry Potter will be the best movie of the summer, followed by Terminator...and Transformers will be way good as well. So long for now...

2 comments:

  1. I still gotta see Terminator! But I did see Up and was very impressed. Check it out if you guys haven't seen it already. Thanks for the blog invite - now I'm following 3 blogs - very exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Predictions Marko.
    It was LA beating the Rockets in game 7, the Nuggets in six and LA over Orlando in 5. Best movie of the summer though was Up followed by X-Men and Star Trek.

    ReplyDelete