Monday, January 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!


So I know I don’t get on the old blogging machine very much, which means this must be a pretty special occasion. Well it is! Today is the birthday of Heather, my wife, my best friend, and my all around favorite person. For those of you who may not know, Heather and I met at BYU and yadda…yadda…yadda we’ve been married for 9 months or so. After being married to Heather, I have seen her become more dedicated, goofy, caring, funny, patient, and sleepy. Marrying Heather is the best decision I have ever made and I am so glad a day exists to celebrate her. I would give her my birthday as another day to celebrate, but I’m not that nice, come on. Heather, I love you so much and here’s to years and years just as awesome as this one was!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Heather!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... That made me want to cry. That was so sweet Mark! Can you tell Johnny to write on our blog for my birthday? Happy Birthday Heather dear!! You are such a wonderful/beautiful lady. We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty much think you guys are the greatest even if you are partial to So Cal. I will forgive you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't make too many comments on the old "blogging machine" ( I tend to say something lame) but I thought your comments were so sweet, Mark. You ARE a lucky man, and Heather is a lucky girl. Hope that wasn't too lame! Love you guys. MOM

    ReplyDelete